Spring is on the way !!

Spring is on the way...even if it's difficult to believe in the midst of winter's rough wind and cold. I have been working on spring and summer fashions for my shops and am busy immersing myself in a fresh palette of palest pinks, ecru and pale golds with bits of nude, creme brulee and of course creams and whites. Whites are unique in that there are so many shades of white. Cream, ivory, cool white, blue white, tinted pastel whites, the variations are seemingly endless. This spring is seeing lots of buff and nude toned whites along with earth tones  and pastels of every shade. I'm focusing on greens and pale yellow tones as well.

That's it, a wrap up of the spring palette I've been peeking at all the autumn ! I'll keep you posted on news flashes on new color injections.

For now...spring is on the way.....spring is on the way.....spring...it really is coming!











No comments